Free Tip Manchester United vs. Manchester City – Premier League
- Title : Free Tip Manchester United vs. Manchester City – Premier League
After Manchester United picked up only one of twelve possible points from four consecutive league games, coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was faced with a crushing 5-0 defeat against arch-rivals Liverpool FC. So I see the United will be pretty Motivated to go in the City derby.
In the Premier League, Manchester United have won three of the last four Manchester Derbies against city rivals Manchester City (one draw). For the first time since the period between 2008 and 2011, the Red Devils remained unbeaten four league games in a row against the Sky Blues.
In view of the fact that City has the second-best defense in the Premier League with only six goals conceded, the greatest value can be found in the tip on goals for players at Manchester United against Manchester City. The role both teams play in the Premier League champions 2022 forecast can be found in the linked article.
Manchester United - Manchester City England tip
At Manchester United against Manchester City, the forecast must take into account the fact that the Red Devils last had a knack for their city rivals in the league. On the other hand, it should not be excluded that not only the failure of Varane is a clear weakening of the English record champions, but with Lindelöf, a second top performer on the defensive may also be missing.
- Manchester United have been unbeaten in four league games against Manchester City (three wins, one draw); her longest run since 2011
- The Citizens have won seven and seven Premier League outward games at Manchester United - together with Liverpool, they have won the most wins at Old Trafford
- The Red Devils have won three of the last four league games against Manchester City - as many wins as in the previous 16 league games
- Manchester United lost seven home games across all competitions in 2021 - more than in 20 years
- Manchester City have not scored a goal in three of their ten league games to date - in the preseason they were only goalless in three games
- The Red Devils are the only club in the Premier League that hasn't scored a single goal after a dormant ball in the 2021/22 season
- Ronaldo has scored three goals in his last five Manchester derbies
- There have already been eight red cards in 48 Manchester derbies in the Premier League
The outcome of the Manchester Derby is correspondingly difficult to predict, which is why it makes the most sense to bet on a maximum of two hits. After all, the city offensive does not stand out as regularly, while the guests bring the second-best defensive in the league with them.
Ronaldo to score anytime
|Prediction||United win or tie|
|Start Time||13:30 : 06-Nov-21|