Barcelona vs Zalgiris Predictions 2023 Free Tips
- Title : Barcelona vs Zalgiris Predictions 2023 Free Tips
Barcelona vs Zalgiris free Basketball predictions for Wednesday’s Euroleague game The Basketball match is taking place at Palau Blaugrana Can Zalgiris cause an upset in Spain?
Predictions for Barcelona vs Zalgiris
With Keenan Evans out of the lineup in game one, Zalgiris have won only six of their 17 Euroleague away games this season. Barcelona have won their last seven home games.
- In their last five matches (Euroleague), Barcelona has won four of them.
- In their last 15 home matches, Barcelona has won 14 of them
- This season, Barcelona beat Zalgiris 93-74
- In their last seven away matches (Euroleague), Zalgiris have lost five.
- In 35 matches, Barcelona has a 28-7 advantage over Zalgiris Kaunas.
- In March, Barcelona won the most recent head-to-head encounter 93-74.
With 23 wins and 11 losses, Barcelona finished the regular season in 2nd place in the Euroleague.
Catalonia's Blaugrana won 13 of 17 matches in the first phase, making them one of the strongest hosts.
The most recent Euroleague game was against Valencia, which Nikola Mirotic won with 18 points, four rebounds, and two assists.
In the Spanish ACB Liga, they have 24 wins and five losses.
News about the Barcelona team
On Wednesday night, all players are fit and eligible to play.
As a result of Zalgiris Kaunas' 83-80 victory over Bayern Munich in Germany, Lukas Lekavicius scored 20 points in his 20 minutes on the court.
A low 35% win rate on the road has been problematic for the Lithuanian giants, who finished the regular season in seventh place with 19 wins and 15 losses.
Among the top scorers in this competition, Keenan Evans averages 15.9 points per game, followed by Ignas Brazdeikis with 11.4 points per game.
News from the Zalgiris Team
This match will be played without Keenan Evans (Achilles tendon injury) and Tyler Cavanaugh (back injury).
The injury to Keenan Evans has reduced Zalgiris' scoring potential. Barcelona is one of the top contenders for the Euroleague this year, so I will back them to cover the handicap.
|Zalgiris under 71.5
|19:00 : 26-Apr-23