Free Tip - Canada vs Latvia 2023 Tips – Ice Hocke WM
- Title : Free Tip - Canada vs Latvia 2023 Tips – Ice Hocke WM
Canada To Reach Ice Hockey World Championship Final ? here my Ice Hockey free game predictions
Predictions & Tips for Canada vs Latvia
In this semi-final match, Canada is expected to cover the spread. During the group stage, the Maple Leafs dominated Latvia, continuing their dominance.
- During the group stage, Canada defeated Latvia 6-0
- In 14 of the last 16 meetings, Canada has covered -1.5
- Over 5.5 goals have been achieved in 12 of the last 16 meetings
- Live Stream of Canada vs Latvia is now available
- Watch Canada vs Latvia live at the IIHF World Championships (14:20 BST).
- Watch the Ice Hockey World Championship live online with our live stream guide.
- Since 2003, Canada leads the series 15-1
- On May 12, Canada beat Latvia 6-0
Form for Canada
In their sixth victory of the tournament, Canada is one win away from returning to the final.
Against Latvia in the semi-finals, the Maple Leafs won emphatically 6-0.
Three more wins followed as they beat Slovenia 5-2, Slovakia via a shootout, and Kazakhstan 5-1.
A 3-2 loss to Switzerland halted Canada's winning streak, followed by a shootout loss to Norway before a 3-1 win over the Czech Republic to finish the group campaign.
As a result, the Maple Leafs faced hosts Finland in the quarter-finals, and this time the visitors won, 4-1.
Form of Latvia
In spite of a slow start, Latvia is a surprise semi-finalist.
Their opening two games in the group stage saw them lose 6-0 to Canada and 2-1 to Slovakia.
As a result, the Latvians haven't lost since, winning five straight games.
Following a 4-3 overtime win against the Czech Republic, they beat Norway 2-1, Slovenia 3-2, Kazakhstan 7-0 and Switzerland 4-3 in overtime.
In the quarter-finals, Latvia defeated Sweden 3-1 to crash out.
My Ice Hockey Predictions
The Latvians have been impressive, but Canada is the better team.
Since the Maple Leafs have dominated the Latvians over the years, including during the group stage of this year's tournament, we expect routine progress.
|Prediction||Canada win -1.5|
|Start Time||14:30 : 27-May-23|
|Bookmakers||LibraBet 130% welcome Bonus|