NHL VIP BETTING TIP: St. Louis Blues vs. Anaheim Ducks
- Title : NHL VIP BETTING TIP: St. Louis Blues vs. Anaheim Ducks
This will be the second consecutive game between these two teams. Can the Ducks change the scenario from the previous one?
The St. Louis Blues are currently in 8th place in the Western Conference with a 9-8-0 record. Their season can be very easy to describe as they won the first three, lost the next eight and won the last six games.
Brayden Schenn has scored four goals with nine assists for the Blues. Ryan O'Reilly has four goals and three assists over the last 10 games.
The Anaheim Ducks are at the bottom of the Western Conference with a 5-12-1 record. They have lost 5 of the last six games including the last two.
Troy Terry has seven goals and 13 assists for the Ducks. Adam Henrique has scored six goals with three assists over the past 10 games.
- Colton Parayko, Marco Scandella, Logan Brown, Scott Perunovich and Robert Bortuzzo are out for the Blues
- Kevin Shattenkirk, Jamie Drysdale, Urho Vaakanainen, John Moore and Derek Grant are out for the Ducks
- Anaheim has won 3 of the last 5 against the Blues but St. Louis won the last two
- Nine of the last ten games between these two have seen at least 5 goals
This is the second consecutive game between St. Louis and Anaheim and the Blues won 6-2 in the previous one. That was their sixth consecutive win after losing the previous 8 games. The Blues set a record for the longest winning streak in NHL history by a team immediately after losing at least eight in a row in regulation. St. Louis was so dominant two days ago that is hard to believe that the Ducks will be able to change anything this time around. Just in case, I would bet on the Blues to stay undefeated in the regulation with at least 5 goals in total.
St. Louis -1.5
|Prediction||St. Louis Blues not to lose and total over 4.5 goals|
|Start Time||02:00 : 22-Nov-22|