Free Tip Melbourne City vs Wellington Phoenix FFA Cup
- Title : Free Tip Melbourne City vs Wellington Phoenix FFA Cup
Melbourne City vs Wellington Phoenix predictions for Wednesday's FFA Cup and the match is being played at Kingston Heath (8:30am GMT) Can the Phoenix make the semi-finals for the first time?
A place in the FFA Cup semi final motions for either side. With Melbourne City’s strong record at home and multiple goalscoring options, they're sloped to win and see over2.5 pretensions.
- Melbourne City have won 4 of their last 6 home matches (all competitions).
- Melbourne City have seen over2.5 pretensions in 3 of their last 5 home matches (all competitions).
- Wellington have seen over2.5 pretensions in their last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Wellington have seen over2.5 pretensions in 4 of their last 5 matches against City (A-League).
Team last meetings
City have a 15-11 record over Wellington with seven draws in 33 hassles.
Melbourne City Form
City’s near perfect home record hit a blow when they went 1-0 down to Western United.
They bounced back with a 1-0 palm over Perth at home, before they were held to a 2-2 draw to rivals Melbourne Victory.
Melbourne City Injuries
With several players out due to coronavirus, City are anticipated to address a weakened side.
Wellington Phoenix Form
It's been a delicate month for the Phoenix.
After knocking out Avondale with a 4-1 palm in the mug, Wellington went down 2-1 to Sydney in the league.
They also suffered their biggest defeat yet when they suffered a 4-0 loss to Adelaide down from home.
Wellington Phoenix Injuries
Wellington will have a completely fit side however are anticipated to rotate their team with a match against Newcastle listed three days latterly.
Megacity have numerous proven goalscorers and strong depth in the team. They have an emotional home record, which is why they backed to win and see over 2.5 pretensions.
best odds for Aussie Sports
get 100% welcome bonusBet Now
|Prediction||ovver 2.5 total|
|Start Time||08:30 : 05-Jan-22|